Monday, December 6, 2010

Hand Stamped Gift Exchange

Hi! Our local Demonstrator group had a Christmas Party this past Friday evening. We did a "rob your neighbor" gift exchange, and a shoebox swap. I'll share the swaps with you soon, but today I wanted to share the gift that I created for the gift exchange.

I purchased an inexpensive unfinished wood frame at a local craft store. I covered it with Stampin' Up's Designer Series Paper and added a butterfly. I think it turned out pretty cute!! What do you think??







Supplies:
Stamps: none
Ink: none
Paper: Very Vanilaa, Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Elegant Soiree DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Circle #2 die, Beautiful Butterflies Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Pearl Jewels, Victoria Crochet Trim, Dimensionals
Have a great day!
Karen

No comments: