Monday, January 18, 2010

Snowman Treats!!

Hi! I wanted to share with you something that I gave to each of my stamp club friends this past Friday at stamp club. A few weeks ago, I saw these cute little snowmen on Nancy's blog. Each Sunday, Nancy posts a selection of her favorite Stampin' Up cards and projects. Well, this little cutie made it to her favorites, and I thought it would be a perfect project to make for my stamp club friends. You can click here to see the blog where Nancy selected one of her favorites.

Aren't these just adorable??? I actually drew the face and buttons on each circle with Stampin' Write Markers. If you have the stamp set, Cold Play, it would work perfectly for this project!! I definitely plan on making more of these next winter!! Better yet, I'm going to make some with a Valentine's theme. Wouldn't that be cute? A Peppermint Patty is sandwiched between 2 Scallop Circles. Each little sandwich is slid into a pretzel bag to assemble into a snowman. You can find the little bags in the cake decorating aisle in your local craft store. I cut about an inch off the top of each bag, then tied a bow.
Supplies:
Stamps: Serene Snowflakes
Ink: Bashful Blue, Stampin' Write Markers: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Bashful Blue Striped Ribbon
Hope this project puts a smile on your face!!!!
Have a great day!
Karen

No comments: