Friday, January 22, 2010

Simply Said...

Hi! I played around in my stamp area last night after I got home from my volleyball night with the ladies!! I love my Thursday nights!!! We go to dinner after our game every week no matter how late our game is, and we always have a great time. It's a great group of friends!!

Anyway, here is one of the cards. There are 2 more cards that I will share with you this weekend!!! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Simply Said
Ink: Jet Black Staz On
Paper: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Tea Party DSP
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Pretty in Pink & So Saffron Markers, Dimensionals

I have been wanting to pull out this stamp set for a long time, so it was good to get it off my mind! :) I really like how this card turned out. I hope you do too!!! And don't you just love the Scallop Trim Border on the left?!!! It can be yours FREE with a qualifying Sale-A-Bration order!! Contact me today to get yours!!

Have a great weekend!!

Karen

3 comments:

Corie said...

I love how this card turned out -- it is beautiful!!

Tammy said...

This is such a pretty card!! I love it!!

Cindy Jenkins said...

Hi Karen...This is such a SWEET card! I just love your work! I case you quite often ;-)