Saturday, January 23, 2010

Love you Much...

Hi! I've seen several cards using this same layout and I wanted to create one for myself. I wish this picture would show the "sparkle" in the Designer Paper. This paper is the Specialty Designer Series Paper called Sending Love. You will find it in the Occasion Mini Catalog. It's so pretty!!! I punched out (4) 1-1/4" squares and adhered them side by side...sparkle side up!! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Well Scripted, I {Heart} Hearts, Fundamental Phrases
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Sending Love Specialty DSP
Accessories: Trio Flower Punch, Rhinestone Brads, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Dimensionals, Paper Piercing Tools

I {Heart} Hearts is a stamp set that Stampin' Up! has selected to help provide some relief for those who are affected by the earthquake that struck Haiti on January 12th. From now until the end of February, Stampin' Up! will donate $2 from the sales of each stamp set sold, to the American Red Cross' Haiti and Relief Development Fund. In addition to donating portions of the proceeds of this particular stamp set, Stampin' Up! is providing 5000 hygiene kits to those who have been affected by this devastating earthquake. What a great company!!!!!!! Contact me if you would like to order I {Heart} Hearts and give a little help to those whose lives have been turned upside down by this tragedy. A little from a lot of people will make a BIG difference.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are having a great weekend so far!!

Karen

No comments: