Tuesday, November 10, 2009

FTL66...some more Holiday cards!

Hi! I really tried to share some non-Holiday cards with you today, but they just didn't photograph well! I actually have 2 cards, and for some reason the color Bermuda Bay is not photographing well at all. It looks too blue, and not enough green. So hopefully the sun will be out in the morning and I can get better pictures.

So here are a couple of Holiday cards that I worked on Sunday evening. I was playing around with the FTL66 Sketch on the Clean and Simple blog, and here is what I came up with.

Supplies (above):
Stamps: Dasher, Four the Holidays
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Merry Moments DSP
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Horizontal Slot Punch, Dimensionals
Supplies (above):
Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Holidays & Wishes
Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Merry Moments DSP
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Clear Rhinestones from Pretties Kit, Dimensionals

Have a great day!

Karen

No comments: