Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pretty Butterfly!

Hi! Finally...a non-Holiday Card!! I have been having so much fun creating Christmas cards. It was challenging to create something different. But my 1st session of my November Day-Time Class met this week, so I wanted to make sure that they stamped a non-Holiday card or two!!

I was inspired to create the following card when I saw this card on the Simple & Sincere blog. I changed it up a bit and this is what I came up with. I love-love-love how the white just pops off the Bermuda Bay color!!! And look at that sentiment!!! Doesn't it just pop (it really does in real life!!)? I used my Chit Chat Rub-Ons!!! I'm not sure why I don't use my Rub-Ons more often! And the Chit Chat Rub-Ons are awesome! There are over 90 sentiments on each sheet. You get a Chocolate Chip sheet and White sheet! You get a HUGE variety of sentiments and they are sooooo easy to use! Check them out on page 177 in Stampin' Up's catalog! When you are ready to order, just contact me!! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: none!!
Ink: none!!!
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Vellum Cardstock, Thoroughly Modern DSP
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Butterfly Punch, Chit Chat Rub-Ons, Half Pearl from Pretties Kit, Mini Glue Dots

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

No comments: