Friday, November 13, 2009

Hi! Here is another card that we stamped at my Day-Time Stampin' class this week. I have had a sketch written down for so long on a post-it note. It was stuck on one of my cabinets forever!!! So I thought I would put the sketch to good use for this card. I'm sorry I can't give credit to where I found this layout, but I didn't write down any notes with the sketch (like I said, it's been awhile since I wrote down this sketch). I thought it turned out pretty good!! Such cheery colors! As always, I leave various sentiments out for everybody to customize their own greeting. This card will work for many different sentiments.

Supplies:
Stamps: A Beautiful, Thank You Kindly, It's Beautiful Jumbo Wheel
Ink: Melon Mambo, So Saffron (ink cartridge)
Paper: So Saffron, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4" & 1-3/8" Circle Punches, Trio Flower Punch, Silver Brads, Bermuda Bay Polka-Dot Ribbon, Dimensionals

Happy Friday to you!!! I'm looking forward to a not-so-busy weekend!!! I'm participating in a Vendor Show this evening. But other than that, I will be hanging around the house doing some much neglected projects!!

Karen

1 comment:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

This is really pretty! I love all your holiday cards too!