Friday, May 18, 2012

Simple Sympathy

HELLO!!!  How is everyone??  I've been gone for awhile from blogging, but not from stamping.  So I have many projects to share with you from the last 2 months or so.  But first, I wanted to share a couple of new cards that I just created last night.  I found a really nice card on Pinterest that I pinned.  I didn't have the supplies that they used, so I went with what I had on hand.  Love how they turned out!  They are much prettier in person.

I used Whisper White & Basic Gray Cardstock for these cards.  The stamp set is Just Believe.  And the sentiment for the first card is retired, but isn't it beautiful?



I used Stampin' Up's Notecards for this next card.  Love the size of these.  This sentiment is from Petite Pairs.  LOVE this set!  If you don't have it, please consider adding it to your stamp sets!!  It's a must-have in my opinion!!


Hope you are all doing well!!  And thanks so much for stopping by today to visit.  I know it's frustrating when I stop posting, so I appreciate that you didn't give up on me!!

Have a great weekend!!  It's a busy one for us!!  RJ has tennis lessons, a soccer clinic and 2 baseball games all in one day!!  Fun!!!   I love it!!  And Saturday is going to be a great day to soak up some Vitamin D!!


PETITE PAIRS
(W) 122495  $28.95             (C) 122497  $20.95
Isn't it a great set?

Take care,
Karen

No comments: