Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bright and cheery!

Hi!!  Here is another card that Jen Sannes inspired me to create!!  The things that I changed from her card include the rhinestones and the Tangerine Tango cardstock for the card.


So cheery, don't you think??

Colors are Tangerine Tango, Pacific Blue, Wild Wasabi, and Whisper White.  Sentiment is from Happiest Birthday Wishes, and stamped with Jet Black Staz-On.  The larger circles are punched from the 1-3/4 Circle Punch, and the smaller circle is a die-cut from the Circles #2 Die.  Questions?? Let me know!

Today is our first day of summer break!!  My little Kindergartener is no longer in Kindergarten!!  He is a big first grader now!!  Where did this year go???  I really try to cherish every moment, but it would be so nice for it to slow down a bit!!  :)

Take care!!

Karen


No comments: