Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hi! It's been awhile, huh??? My last Day-Time Stampin' Class for 2009 was held this morning and here is one of the cards that we created. I was inspired by this card on Splitcoaststampers.


Supplies:
Stamps: Four Square

Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Ballet Blue, Whisper White, Pawsitively Prints DSP
Accessories: Square Scallop Punch, Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, Boho Blossoms Punch, Silver Brads, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Paper Snips

I wanted to give a very special thanks to all the ladies who have been coming to my Day-Time Classes every month!! I look forward to seeing you each month. You are a great group of ladies and I appreciate you more than you know!! Looking forward to a new year of Day-Time Stampin'!

I have had a request or two to start a "Night-Time" Stampin' Class. I am thinking about adding a new class in the new year! More details coming soon!

Have a great day! I'll be back tomorrow with another card!

Karen

No comments: