Friday, December 25, 2009

Gift Bag and a little Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!! It has been a wonderful 2 days of Christmas here! We even had a little bit of a White Christmas here in St. Louis this morning! It was perfect! I have a few pictures to share after I show you a gift bag that I created for a stampin' friend of mine. I created a few of these last year for my mom and sisters. But I used red gifts bags last year.

Ok, now for a few pictures from our Christmas...
Here is our Christmas tree. It is decorated in white lights and silver beads.
There are a variety of ornaments that I love. I have a couple of Hallmark collections...Mischievous Kittens & Marjolein Bastin. Plus we have many Dallas Cowboys ornaments that we have collected over the years. Some year I would like to have a theme tree, but I do love my traditional tree.
Here is my sweet son on Christmas Eve! Love the chocolate on his face!!!
It has been so fun with him this year!! RJ left some yummy treats and chocolate milk (Santa's favorite) for Santa to enjoy when he delivered his presents. When RJ woke up on Christmas morning, he was so excited to see if Santa ate his treats! It only took him a few minutes to realize that Santa left him a few gifts!
Next is a picture of my stepson & stepdaughter with RJ on Christmas Eve. They all adore each other!
Finally, the last picture is of one of our cats, Gabby, playing with ribbon under the tree. She likes to get in on all the excitement too!!!
I hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas. I look forward to blogging with you in the New Year! It's been a crazy month here. With the Holidays and my Dad having open heart surgery (he did great and is at home recovering!!!), I haven't had much time for stamping in my life. But I'm hoping to get into the full swing of stampin' in the next week or so!! We have a ton of stuff coming up in the stampin' world next month...a new Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration!!! Can't wait!!!
Take care and I'll see you soon back here at the ole' blog!
Karen

No comments: