Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Long time...no blogger...no stampin'

Hi! Hope you are all doing well! It's been awhile since I stamped, so it was good to back into the swing of things this week. Just took a little break, that's all! So glad you stopped by to visit!

Here is a card that I created for my Day-Time Stampin' Classes and Stamp Club this month. We used the bleaching technique. I poured a little bleach over half of a piece of white felt in a shallow dish. The other half was dry so that we could "stamp off" the bleach a bit before stamping on the Pretty in Pink cardstock. Otherwise you could have had a pool of bleach that probably wouldn't look very pretty!

Supplies:
Stamps: Flower Fancy, Think Happy Thoughts
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Bleach
Paper: Kraft, So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: 1-3/8" & 1-1/4" Circle Punches, Fillagree Brads, Ivory Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, 1/8" Circle Handheld Punch

Take care and I'll see you soon!

Karen

No comments: