Sunday, September 13, 2009

Clear Envelope Brag Book

Hi! I was looking around on SCS, trying to find a great project for my stamp club. I found a nice little brag book made with Stampin' Up's clear envelopes, called Clear Envelope Brag Book. There is a great tutorial found here. There are soooo many possibilities to be creative with this adorable little book! My version is quite simple, but I think it turned out so cute!! I put 6-8 clear envelopes on the inside...perfect for your pictures (you will need to crop them down to 4-1/4"x5-1/2") or to make a nice little scrapbook!


Supplies:
No Stamps and no ink!!!
Cardstock: Kraft, Only Orange, Whisper White, YoYo Yellow
Accessories: Clear Envelopes, Big Shot, Perfect Details Texturz Plate, Flower Daisies #2 Die, Gold Brads, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals

If you didn't want to use the gold brads, you could easily tie ribbon around to keep your book together. This makes a great gift for that special someone, and they are so easy and inexpensive to make! Take a look at the tutorial and you will see how easy it is to make! I'll be making more for sure!! :)

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you had a great weekend!

Karen

No comments: