Thursday, August 28, 2008

Welcome!!



Hi! Welcome to my new Blog...Live, Laugh, and Stamp with Karen. My intention for this blog is to share some stamping with you and to share a bit about me with you. This is a new adventure for me, which I have been thinking about for several months. So bare with me as I become familiar with blogging. I hope when you stop by, you will feel inspired by the stamping projects that you see. I will also share a few things about me down the road so that you can see the personal side of my life and not just the stamping side. Feel free to leave me positive comments only.

This is a picture of me at Stampin' Up's annual convention in Salt Lake City back in July. We had such a great time! 2008 marks Stampin' Up's 20th anniversary. What a celebration it was!! I'll share some other convention pictures with you later.

Take care,

No comments: