Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hello! A few cards from today's class!

Hi!!  Well, there have been several people who have asked where have I been, am I still stamping, and why aren't you blogging???   Here are my answers!...I have been here all along, and yes, I am still stamping (12 years now!!!), and my life has changed a little!!  RJ started 1st grade in August and my employer has asked me to work 5 days a week now!!  I was working 3 days a week since RJ started Kindergarten and it worked out great since I had 2 full days at home by myself to maintain (I guess you can call it that!) a household  and stamp!  So now I am working all 5 days during the week, RJ started Cub Scouts (yes, I am a co-leader!), which leaves little time to blog!  But I will try to blog from time to time to show you my cards that I have created.  So let's start here...

Following are 3 cards that we stamped this morning at my monthly Tuesday morning class (yes, my employer gives me off 1 day a month so that I can stamp with my friends.  I am very blessed!)

Love this one!!!  My favorite from today!  Colors are Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.

 Inspired by Steph HERE



This next one is taken from a card that I spotted on Pinterest.  Colors are Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White.  DSP is Floral District.

 Inspired by Ashley HERE



This last one is another Pinterest inspiration.  It was actually a video of a few common tips on how to create cards when you are making a bunch.  Video can be seen HERE on YouTube.

Inspired by Catherine.  Check out her blog HERE.

I hope you enjoyed these cards today!  I took a bunch of pictures of cards that I created these past few months.  Hope to post them soon!

Karen

1 comment:

Credit Loan Solution said...

Are you tired of seeking loans and Mortgages,have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other financial institutions,We offer any form of loan to individuals and corporate bodies at low interest rate.If you are interested in taking a loan,feel free to contact us today,we promise to offer you the best services ever.Just give us a try,because a trial will convince you.What are your Financial needs?Do you need a business loan?Do you need a personal loan?Do you want to buy a car?Do you want to refinance?Do you need a mortgage loan?Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists? Contact us (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

Your Name:...............
Your Country:...............
Your Occupation:...............
Loan Amount Needed:...............
Loan Duration...............
Monthly Income:...............
Your Telephone Number:.....................
Business Plan/Use Of Your Loan:...............
Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com