Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Who needs a Masculine card?

Here is the last of the projects that we stamped at my stamp club last Friday, and my Day-Time Stampin' on Tuesday morning. I love getting together with these ladies on both occasions! I really appreciate the time you all take to visit and stamp with me!

I was inspired to create this card when I saw this card on the ARTFelt Impressions blog. I really like Deb's style of stamping. Check it out when you get a chance. I didn't have the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set (although it is on my list), so I substituted good ole Lovely as a Tree for this masculine card.

You can see the other 2 projects that we stamped at stamp club and at Day-Time in previous posts...Manhattan Flower & Flower Pot Pocket Card.

Supplies:
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Sincere Salutation
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand, To the Nines Specialty DSP (love it!)
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware

This card is a great masculine card for ANY occasion!...graduation, good luck, Father's Day.

Have fun!

Karen

No comments: