Monday, February 20, 2012

For a rocker!

Good Monday morning to you!!!!  Here is another card using the Aluminum Foil Emboss technique.  I am just loving this!!!  This card was created for my Tuesday morning stampers to stamp at our class last week.


Colors are Riding Hood Red and Basic Black.  Images were stamped in Basic Gray and Riding Hood Red.  Stamp set is Grunge Rock.  First time I used this set!  I like it!  Great card for the rocker in your life!

You can see some instructions for this technique in my previous post.  But basically I used an Anywhere Glue Stick to adhere the aluminum foil to a piece of cardstock, making sure you get the edges of the cardstock really good before laying the foil on the cardstock.  Smooth the foil out, and then cut off the excess aluminum foil with Paper Snips.  Run your aluminum foil/cardstock with your embossing folder through your Big Shot.  It's that simple!!  Give it a try!

Have a great week!!

Karen

No comments: