Wednesday, June 8, 2011

some cheery flowers!!

Hi!!  I have one more card to show you from my Sail Away class, but I thought we would take a little break to show you another card that I created for a Triple Layer Punch display board.  Another inspiration from Mary Brown.  You can see her card HERE!  I absolutely love her card-making style!!!  I was actually just browsing through her gallery and oooohing and aaaaahing over her talent and thinking that I have to case this one and that one and this one and that one!!!  LOL!!  So you might be seeing a few more cards from me that are inspired by Mary!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Bold Blossom
Ink: Old Olive, Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Rhinestones Jewels, Real Red Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals

Have a great day!!  And thanks for stopping by!!

Karen

No comments: