Thursday, January 28, 2010

Love You Much

Hi! I was preparing some swaps for a local demonstrator swap this week, and I created this card initially to see if this layout would work for what I had in mind. And it did!!! My swap has an Easter theme though. It turned out pretty cute! I'll show you my swap card this weekend!! The inspiration for my card came from this card on Sherri's blog.
Supplies:
Stamps: Well Scripted
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Sending Love Specialty DSP
Accessories: Trio Flower Punch, Soft Subtles Brads, Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder with Big Shot

I absolutely love the Polka Dots Impressions Folder, don't you? If you have the Big Shot, it's a must-have!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Karen

No comments: